During this time, it is very important that we practice the promotion of social distancing and rely on the advice of health experts. Thus, the Career Development Office continues to serve students and alumni virtually through Zoom and phone coaching appointments. If circumstances require you to meet in-person, contact your Career Coach to schedule an appointment. Please note, face-to-face appointment availability is limited due to space and staff scheduling, which may result in longer wait times for appointments. Those seeking a face-to-face appointment will be asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines and to wear a mask.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT UPDATES
- NEW: Need a quiet, private space for a virtual interview? Reserve one of Career Development's four interview rooms, perfect for a phone or video interview. Email email@example.com 24 hours in advance with your name, phone number, email, date and time requested to reserve an interview room.
- NEW: The Career Development Office will be offering virtual drop-ins via Zoom hosted by our Career Ambassadors. Drop-ins are available Monday through Friday from 2-4 PM. To participate in drop-ins, please join our Zoom Room. To schedule an appointment with a Career Coach, please use Handshake.
- NEW: The Fall Career Fair will be held virtually via Handshake on Tuesday, September 29th from 2-5 PM.
- NEW: The timeline for joining the Professional Mentor Program has been accelerated to reflect the adjusted academic calendar, with information sessions happening in September. Register for a virtual information session on Handshake.
- The Career Development Office has created Remote Career Resources to support students during this time of social distancing, including Remote Learning Career Tips & FAQs and short videos on a variety of topics, including job searching during COVID-19, LinkedIn, resumes, and more.
CONTACT CAREER DEVELOPMENT