Your All Card unlocks your student experience from ordinary to extraordinary.
COVID-19 Related Announcements*
- Xavier Auxiliary Services is working remotely as of March 18th. We have regular remote business hours, Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm (ET). If you have questions, please call 513-745-4281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A decision will be made by April 17th, and communicated via email, in regards to the Spring 2020 room, board, parking, etc. charges, Until that time, the office of Auxiliary Services and the sub-departments within Auxiliary Services have no additional information about the next steps.
- Dining Services - Beginning Saturday, March 28, Hoff Dining Commons will transition to offering two daily carry-out services. Continental breakfast items will also be available during the dinner carry-out service. For after-hours, the Pizza ATM located in Fenwick Atrium will be available. For meal plan holders, please swipe your All Card. For non-meal plan holders, a reduced carry-out price of $8.35 is available. All food from Hoff Dining Commons will be served in disposable containers and with utensils. The dining room seating is closed.
- Meal Service at Hoff Dining Commons, 7 days a week:
- Brunch - 10:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Dinner - 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Meal Service at Hoff Dining Commons, 7 days a week:
- All For One Shops - GSC Bookstore, All For One Shop, and Starbucks are closed. With the health of our store staff being our top priority, we have made the difficult decision to place a temporary hold on all new general merchandise orders submitted online to the All For One Shop until further notice. All items ordered prior to March 25 will be fulfilled and sent. All orders moving forward will be accepted but placed in an immediate backorder status until further notice. We will process orders on a rolling basis as our limited staffing level allows. You will be able to track the status of your order via our customer service line: (800) 381-5151.
- Mail Center - Starting Monday, March 23, the Xavier Mail Center will be operating on a reduced schedule until further notice. The new hours will be Mondays and Thursdays only, from 8:30 am-5:00 pm. Please keep in mind in following the temporary campus access control guidelines in place, our building will be locked, and you will need to swipe your ALL Card to enter. If you are curious if you have any mail, you may contact the Mail Center during the reduced operating hours, and we will check your departmental box. If any packages/mail are essential, we will help to make arrangements for in-person pickup. We will not be forwarding mail off-campus. If you have any questions, please call us at 513-745-3558.
- Banking Services - The U.S. Bank branch on-campus will temporarily close effective 5:00 pm, 3/20/20. For any business needs, please visit the Norwood branch on Montgomery Rd or visit usbank.com.
- All Card Center - The All Card Center is closed until further notice. Please email email@example.com or call 513-745-4281 for assistance.
- Door Access - All campus buildings will lockdown at 5:00 pm, 3/20/20. All employees will be able to swipe into campus buildings from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday - Friday. After hours swipe access will remain for those already pre-approved for their respective office buildings. If an employee requires assistance with essential building access, or if an All Card is broken or lost, please contact Xavier University Police Dispatch at 513-745-2000.
- For updates, please follow our social media channels on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook: @XavierConnex, @XavierDining, @XavierBookstore
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this unprecedented event. We value you as a member of the Xavier Community and wish you and your family health and peace. *All announcements subject to change.
Your ALL Card is your campus ID and houses information such as your student number, financial information, and other relevant identifying information. Your All Card is required to be with you at all times to assist our Safety and Security office and offer you easy access to university facilities, dining, library, sports center, bookstore, athletic and student activity events, et. al.
Your ALL Card is your key to access residence halls and buildings. Swipe your card and gain access to the buildings on campus. For Lost/Stolen cards, please deactivate your card and report it lost or stolen. Request door access.
As a value for using your all card, there are many discount programs available. Learn more about discount programs.
The All Card Center produces a variety of name tags or photo ID badges to meet your needs. Learn more about name tags and ID badges.
Link your All Card with your U.S. Bank checking account, and you'll be able to use it at any ATM or to make PIN debit purchases. Learn more about linking.
X Cash is a prepaid flexible spending account accessible with your ALL Card. Make convenient and secure purchases on or off campus without the inconvenience of carrying cash.
Laundry - All laundry on campus is completed by using your ALL Card. Learn More
Visitor Parking Passes - Must be purchased utilizing X Cash. Learn More
Vending - All vending machines on campus take X Cash! Learn More
Copy and Print - As a part of your student account, a print fund allotment of $80.00 is loaded at the beginning of each semester. Learn More