Accelerated Degree Completion
The Accelerated Degree Completion program offers primarily online and a few evening classes in eight-week sessions.
Terms start in January, March, May, July, August, and October. You could start at the beginning of any of these terms.
Degrees offered in the ADC program as fully online or a combination of online and oncampus classes:
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership (starting Fall 2019)
- The Organizational Leadership major is designed for adult students who want to prepare for leadership positions in organizational settings. Students acquire a broad foundational knowledge, deepened within a specific disciplinary minor and applied in a community-based project.
- Minors available as 100% online: Business, Communication Studies, and Information Systems can be completed fully online.
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts (BLA)
- The BLA degree is designed for adult transfer students who are interested in taking courses in a broad range of disciplines. The general electives and upper level studies requirements allow for efficient transferability of previously earned college credit and gives students the opportunity to focus on courses that meet their needs.
- Minors available in the Accelerated online or on campus evening formats are: Business, Cybersecurity Systems, Communication Arts, Health Services Administration, Psychology, Information Systems and Gender and Diversity Studies (starting Fall 2022)
- Other minors may require full semester weekday or evening classes.