Athletic Trainers collaborate with doctors, physical therapists, registered dietitians, and more to provide care for the entire person—not just the injury. Learn Athletic Training from Certified Athletic Trainers working in the field, in our personalized program.
Xavier Athletic Training graduates are employed, enrolled in a full-time graduate program or volunteering within 90 days of graduation.
STAND OUT THAT'S THE XAVIER DIFFERENCE
Get clinical experience in high schools, colleges, and professional sports, as well as more contemporary settings like ballet studios.
Labs and Facilities
Gain knowledge and skills in our athletic training lab, which provides tables for injury evaluation and state-of-the-art rehabilitation equipment.
At Xavier, our small class sizes allow you to ask the right questions and get the attention you need to succeed and learn.
Average Athletic Training class size
Division I sports teams at Xavier
Xavier graduates across the globe
Students work with certified athletic trainers
Xavier graduates are working as Certified Athletic Trainers for the following organizations:
- Lindsey Wilson College (Columbia, KY)
- Holy Name High School (Cleveland, OH)
- Drayer Physical Therapy Institute (Cincinnati, OH)
- San Diego State University
- Turpin High School (Cincinnati, OH)
- Portland Sea Dogs (Boston Red Sox affiliate)
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- Walnut Hills High School (Cincinnati, OH)
- Washington University (St. Louis, MO)