SWAG Office Hours
The SWAG Peer Educators are available to meet with students at the Health United Building or via Zoom. Topics that the peer educators can help with include: stress management, time management, social concerns, college adjustment, home sickness, general wellness, and campus resource referrals.
Students are welcome to drop in for in-person hours at the HUB. The peer educators can be found in Suite 109 in Student Wellbeing Services, which is near the entrance to the recreation center.
For those who prefer to meet via Zoom, please reserve your spot.
Spring Semester 2021 Office Hours
Peer educators are available in-person in the HUB or via Zoom for the following days and times:
- Mondays: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM | 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesdays: 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Wednesdays: 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM (Zoom Only) | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Thursdays: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM | 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Fridays: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM