Information for Students
TIPS FOR STUDENTS
Make the most of the virtual Study Abroad Fair with these tips!
- Schedule 1:1 meetings with organizations and programs prior to the day of the fair, especially if you have specific questions and are very interested in enrolling!
- For general overviews of programs, signing up to attend a group session will give you the basics first. If you have additional questions after the group session, you can always schedule a 1:1 appointment after. Group sessions are limited to the first 50 students.
- Meet with a study abroad advisor prior to the fair to better understand which programs are a great fit for your interests and degree program.
- Schedule an appointment or drop-in during walk-in hours, M-F, 11:00am to 3:00pm in GSC 230.
- The CIE will host several additional drop-in hours leading up to the fair via Zoom. You will be placed in a waiting room until an advisor is available to speak with you.
Not every program will be in attendance at the Virtual Study Abroad Fair. If you are not finding the program of your choice and would like more information, please reach out to LeeAnn Scherbauer, email@example.com and she can connect you to additional resources.