The One App
The One for All Application, or One App, is the first step to applying for many of the leadership opportunities available at Xavier. The One App only needs to be completed once per academic year and allows you to apply for many positions through one application process!
Important Things To Know About the One App:
- The One App requires you to upload an Activity List. You are required to use this form. Please save the form using your first and last name prior to uploading it on the application (ex: SusieSmithActivityList.doc).
- You will be required to log-in to OrgSync to complete the One App. Your OrgSync log-in is the same as your Xavier log-in.
- You can save and return to the One App! Think carefully about all the positions you might be interested in applying for and take your time on the application!
- We encourage you to apply for more than one position! Having a back-up plan is okay!
- You should read the info provided about each position! You are responsible for knowing it.
Leadership Opportunities Available
For more information on the specific positions available, including position descriptions and important dates, click the links below.
- Make sure to click above to read all the information you need about the RA position and application process. It is important to know this information and your responsibility to review it!
- Due: Wednesday, January 23 at NOON
- Questions? Contact Marci Walton: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read the full candidate packet to understand eligibility, available positions, and time requirements. You are responsible for knowing this information!
- Due: Thursday, January 31 at 11:59pm
- All candidates must complete an interview. Click the link below to sign-up for an interview.
- Interview signups will be posted here by February 1, 2019
- Questions? Contact Manresa Core: email@example.com
- Click above to read more about serving as an Interlink Peer Mentor, including eligibility requirements, time commitment, and position description. You are responsible for knowing this information.
- Due: April 10, 2019 at 5:00pm
- Questions? Contact May Lee Moua-Vue: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read full position information, including eligibility requirements, time commitment, and position description.You are responsible for knowing this information.
- Current Sophomores and Juniors: You must provide ONE recommendation from a Xavier faculty or staff member. Please contact your reference and ask them to complete this form: https://tinyurl.com/PeerMentorRec19
- Current First Year Students: You must provide TWO recommendations from a Xavier faculty or staff member. One of these must be from your fall or spring Goa instructor. Please contact your references and ask them to complete this form: https://tinyurl.com/PeerMentorRec19
- Due: Friday, March 8 at 11:59pm
- Questions? Contact email@example.com