Dr. Bin Yu
Associate Professor, Political Science Department
Bin Yu is an Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at Xavier University. She obtained her Ph. D. from the University of Colorado, Boulder. The courses professor Yu teaches include Introduction to Comparative Government, Introduction to Chinese Politics, Politics in Dictatorships, Seminar in Comparative Politics, and Seminar in International Relations. Her primary research interest lies in the dynamics and process of regime transition in authoritarian systems, especially authoritarian institutionalization in China. Her recent publications have appeared in the Journal of Chinese Political Science and Asian Politics and Policy.
- POLI 120: Introduction to Comparative Government
- POLI 234: Chinese Politics
- POLI 368: Politics in Dictatorships
- POLI 389: Seminar: Comparative Politics
- POLI 390: Seminar: International Relations