Make yourself more marketable after graduation by adding a management minor with only 15 credits.
Learn how to…
- Create strategies to move organizations forward.
- Cast a vision and organize employees behind it.
- Lead and motivate employees to reach their full potential.
- Run successful projects to achieve company goals.
- Manage conflict within and outside the organization.
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers for the best organizational outcomes.
MGMT200 Organizational Management and four electives.
Tailor your minor to your future profession. Choose from courses like:
- MGMT 305 – Creativity and Innovation
- MGMT 309 – Change Management
- MGMT 310 – Teamwork & Team Building
- MGMT 312 – Negotiation and Conflict Management
- MGMT 314 – Leadership
- MGMT 322 – Managing For Sustainability
- MGMT 325 – International Management
- MGMT 333 – Global Supply Chain
- MGMT 385 – Project Management
- MGMT/SHRM 300 – Human Resource Management
- MGMT/SHRM 345 – Compensation
- MGMT/SHRM 360 – Staffing
- MGMT/SHRM 370 – Training and Development
A Management Minor can add valuable business knowledge to majors like nursing, applied sciences, computer science, digital innovation, theater, art, and others.
For more information, please contact Dr. Marcie Lensges at email@example.com.