Management Minor for Non-Business Majors
Make yourself more marketable after graduation by adding a management minor with only 12 credits.
Learn how to…
- Create strategies to move organizations forward.
- Cast a vision and organize employees behind it.
- Lead and motivate employees to reach their full potential.
- Run successful projects to achieve company goals.
- Manage conflict within and outside the organization.
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers for best organization outcomes.
MGMT200 Organizational Management and three electives.
Tailor your minor to your future profession. Choose from courses like:
- MGMT312 – Negotiation and Conflict Management
- MGMT314 – Leadership
- MGMT325 – International Management
- MGMT333 - Global Supply Chain
- MGMT334 – Managerial Decision Making
- MGMT385 – Project Management
A Management Minor can add valuable business knowledge to majors like nursing, applied sciences, computer science, digital innovation, theater, art, and others.
For more information, please contact Dr. Marcie Lensges at firstname.lastname@example.org.