1. Application: Submit an online application.
2. Official Transcripts: Submit official or certified copies of transcripts for all secondary / high school and college / university education. All transcripts / marksheets must be submitted in English. Xavier strongly recommends a credential evaluation for transcripts from institutions located outside the U.S.
3. Test Scores: Students who have attended a college or university in the U.S. for at least one year do not have to submit official test scores.
Students who have attend a college or university outside the U.S. should submit results from the ACT or SAT, or one of the English proficiency tests below. Please note that international students with less than 12 credit hours must submit an ACT or SAT to be considered for merit-based scholarships. Our averages are the following:
SAT (Code: 1965) - 1130 average, Critical Reading and Math
ACT (Code: 003366) - 26 average, composite score
Minimum scores on English proficiency tests are as follows:
TOEFL: iBT 79, PBT 550
Step-Eiken: Grade Pre-1 (Japanese Students Only)
Students who complete Xavier's Intensive English Program with a B average or higher are not required to meet these minimum test scores.
1. Copy of Passport: Copy of the pages of your passport where your picture and information is shown. You may submit a copy of your passport via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Official Bank Statement: The official bank statement must be original (no faxed, e-mailed or scanned copies accepted) and show the Financial Requirements minus any scholarships you may have received. Please mail original documents to the Office of Admission address provided below.
3. Financial Sponsor Statement Form: The Financial Sponsor Statement Form must be completely filled out and signed by the sponsor (for each sponsor if there is more than one) if the financial documents are not under the student's name.
4. Dependents: If you will be bringing your spouse and child(children) from abroad, you must verify that you have enough funding to cover for their living expenses while they accompany you. Please see the Financial Requirements form to calculate what their costs would be. In addition, please also provide copies of their passports and evidence of their family tie to you (marriage certificate or birth certificates). You may mail them to the address below in or email them to email@example.com . undefinedundefined
5. SEVIS Record Transfer Form: Student must complete the top part of the SEVIS Record Transfer Form and the bottom part of the form must be completed by the current International Student Advisor at thecollege/university. You may scan and submit this form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. undefinedundefined
Once ready, please mail all of the original documents listed above (no copies) to the following address:undefined
Office of Admission
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-5131 USAundefined
Xavier requires the use of eShipGlobal for express mail of international documents. Click on the link for more information.undefinedundefined
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us at +1 (513) 745-3301, or via e-mail, at email@example.com. .undefined