Application processes vary depending upon your program of choice. In general, the following documents are required to complete an application:
· Official GMAT and/or GRE scores
· Official transcripts of college / university education. Xavier requires a credential evaluation of international transcripts.
· Personal Statement
· Letter of Recommendation
· Minimum scores on English proficiency tests are as follows: TOEFL: iBT 79, PBT 550 IELTS: 6.5
In addition, in order to expedite your immigration paperwork, we recommend you provide the following documents along with your application materials:
- Copy of Passport: Copy of the pages of your passport where your picture and information is shown. You may submit the copy of your passport via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Official Bank Statement: The official bank statement must be original (no faxed, e-mailed or scanned copies accepted) and show the Financial Requirements minus any scholarships you may have received. Please mail original documents to the Office of Admission address provided below.
- Financial Sponsor Statement Form: The Financial Sponsor Statement Form must be completely filled out and signed (for each sponsor if there is more than one) if the financial documents are not under the student's name. You may scan and submit this form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dependents: If you will be bringing your spouse and child(children) from abroad, you must verify that you have enough funding to cover for their living expenses while they accompany you. Please see the Financial Requirements form to calculate what their costs would be. In addition, please also provide copies of their passports and evidence of their family tie to you (marriage certificate or birth certificates). You may mail them in or email them to email@example.com.
- SEVIS Record Transfer Form: (Transfer Students Only): Student must complete the top part of the SEVIS Record Transfer Form and the bottom part of the form must be completed by the current International Student Advisor at the high school/college/university. You may scan and submit this form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once ready, please mail all of the original documents listed above (no copies) to the following address:
Office of Admission
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-5131 USA
Xavier requires the use of eShipGlobal for express mail of international documents. Click on the link for more information.