Xavier University believes that our supplier base should reflect the communities we serve while demonstrating high-value propositions of service, pricing, reliability, and alignment with our commitments to social justice, mutually-beneficial community engagement, and good fiscal stewardship. The supplier diversity process seeks to extend opportunities to underrepresented enterprises to compete for our business.
Xavier University recognizes many diverse groups including:
- Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs)
- Woman Business Enterprises (WBEs)
- Small Business Enterprises (SBEs)
- Veteran Business Enterprises (VBEs)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Business Enterprises (LGBTBEs)