TriHealth Wellbeing Coaching
Xavier University is committed to improving the wellbeing of its students. Through its partnership with TriHealth, wellbeing coaching sessions are available for all Xavier undergraduate and graduate students, at no cost.
Wellbeing coaching is available to students through several options: in-person at the HUB, HIPAA-compliant Zoom, or telephone during the summer months. Please email Kaity to schedule: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Wellbeing Coaching?
- One-on-one sessions with Kaity Rowe, TriHealth Wellbeing Coach
- In-person, virtual via Zoom, or telephonic
- Personalized goal setting toward health-promoting behavior changes
- Common goals include managing general nutrition, creating a better relationship with food, increasing physical activity, reducing stress, improving sleep, managing time, and improving body image.
- Collaborative approach to overcoming barriers and finding strategies that work
Would you like learn more about wellbeing coaching or schedule a coaching session? Contact Kaity today!
Phone: 513 745 3171
Meet Your Wellbeing Coach!
Kaity Rowe is the Wellbeing & Coaching Coordinator for Xavier University, delivering wellbeing coaching and other wellbeing-related programs and services to students. Prior to joining the Xavier community in Fall 2017, Kaity served as a TriHealth wellbeing coordinator and coach for six years, delivering wellness and fitness programs and individual health coaching in the corporate environment.
She has her master’s degree in Health Promotion & Education from the University of Kentucky and is also a Certified Health Education Specialist, AFAA-certified Group Fitness Instructor, and Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor.
Kaity is passionate about helping people along their wellbeing journey and is honored to serve the students of Xavier University.