Student Wellbeing Services
Embracing the core Jesuit value of Cura Personalis, Xavier Student Wellbeing Services seeks to equip, support and inspire students to achieve their highest personal level in each of the eight dimensions of wellbeing.
Xavier has partnered with TriHealth to expand its efforts to promote wellbeing within the Xavier community. Student Wellbeing Services is supported by the Dean of Students Office and TriHealth.
- Wellbeing coaching
- Recurring sessions or one-time consults are offered
- Available in-person or via HIPAA-compliant Zoom
- Sessions are available over academic breaks
- Wellbeing programming
- Support with events and programs
- Wellbeing presentations
- Topics include: sleep, stress, nutrition, physical activity, and more!
- Peer education with the Student Wellness Advocacy Group
- QPR Suicide Prevention training
Follow Xavier Student Wellbeing on social media for wellbeing tips and content!