Welcome to Xavier University’s online Student Handbook. The Student Handbook is available in its entirety on this website and can be accessed via the links below. You can also find a printer friendly version of the Student Handbook.
- General Information (Section 1)
- Standards of Student Conduct (Section 2)
- Response to Student Behavior (Section 3)
Xavier’s Community Commitments in response to COVID-19 will keep each other and our campus safe. Students are expected to comply with these commitments. Failure to do so may result in a referral to the student conduct process. The Community Commitments may be modified in response to changing conditions and currently are as follows:
- Individuals are expected to report positive COVID-19 test results to COVID Support Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Xavier will continue to expect our community members to promote the common good and take individual action to protect themselves and one another. This includes engaging in health-promoting behaviors such as symptom monitoring, testing, and masking as needed.
- Masks will continue to be required in Health Services.
- Report COVID-19 symptoms immediately by calling Student Health Services or emailing COVID support services (email@example.com).
- Disclose COVID-19 vaccination status via Med+Proctor. See immunization policy for details on required immunizations, including the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Limit exposure to other members of the Xavier community when experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Cooperate fully with all guidance from Xavier’s COVID support services, which includes, but is not limited to, testing, contact tracing, and quarantine and isolation.
- Anticipate potential disruption and preparing for a fluid and dynamic campus environment.
- Demonstrate respect, compassion, and generosity in interactions with each other as we navigate these complex and difficult circumstances.
Updates to the Community Commitments will be communicated via email to the campus.
For more information or questions regarding the Student Handbook, please contact the Office of the Dean of Students at (513) 745-3166.