Information for Current Nursing Students
Advising and Registration Instructions (updated prior to each advising/registration period)
NOTE: Updates to handbooks will be posted on this site and students notified of updates as they occur.
- Undergraduate Nursing Handbook 2020-2021
- Graduate Nursing Handbook 2020-2021
- FNP Handbook 2020-2021
- DNP Handbook 2018-2019
- Assumption of Risk and Release for Professional Field Experiences
- HIPAA Confidentiality Agreement From Handbook
Year One Clinical Course Students (BSN Sophomores, Year 1 MIDAS Students and FNP Students)
Individual Forms to Use as Needed
- Physical Examination Form
- Immunization Record
- TB Symptom Checklist
- TB Form - BSN Sophomores and Year 1 MIDAS students
- TB Form - BSN Juniors, Seniors and Year 2 MIDAS students and FNP students
- Flu Vaccine Form (DUE OCTOBER 15)
- Fire Safety Training Verification (DUE OCTOBER 15)
- Assumption of Risk and Release Agreement
- Authorization to Release Records for Clinical Training
The Student Center for select clinical sites can be accessed via the drop-down menu on the Student Center tab at http://www.tristatenrc.org/
This information will be updated for 2021 as it becomes available.
- BSN Senior Picture Day is Monday, February 22, 2021 - 9:30 am to 4:30 pm in the OT Lab. Schedule your time on the sign-up sheet that is posted outside of the student lounge (Cohen 19). Sitting fee of $24.50 is payable on photo day by credit card, check or money order (no cash please). A nursing pin will be available to wear for your photo in the OT Lab on picture day.
- Virtual Nursing Pinning Ceremony: May 7, 2021. More Information to come soon.
Commencement: May 8, 2021 - 2:00 p.m. More Information to come soon.
Nursing job opportunities are forwarded to the Xavier University Career Center.