Information for Current Nursing Students
Advising and Registration Instructions (updated prior to each advising/registration period)
NOTE: Updates to handbooks will be posted on this site and students notified of updates as they occur.
- Undergraduate Nursing Handbook 2020-2021
- Graduate Nursing Handbook 2020-2021
- FNP Handbook 2020-2021
- DNP Handbook 2018-2019
- Assumption of Risk and Release for Professional Field Experiences
- HIPAA Confidentiality Agreement From Handbook
Year One Clinical Course Students (BSN Sophomores, Year 1 MIDAS Students and FNP Students)
Individual Forms to Use as Needed
- Physical Examination Form
- Immunization Record
- TB Symptom Checklist
- TB Form - BSN Sophomores and Year 1 MIDAS students
- TB Form - BSN Juniors, Seniors and Year 2 MIDAS students and FNP students
- Flu Vaccine Form (DUE OCTOBER 15)
- Fire Safety Training Verification (DUE OCTOBER 15)
- Assumption of Risk and Release 2020 / 2021 Agreement
- Authorization to Release Records for Clinical Training
The Student Center for select clinical sites can be accessed via the drop-down menu on the Student Center tab at http://www.tristatenrc.org/
This information will be updated for 2021 as it becomes available.
- BSN Senior Picture Day is Monday, February 24, 2020 - 9:30 am to 4:30 pm in the OT Lab. Schedule your time on the sign-up sheet that is posted outside of the student lounge (Cohen 19). Sitting fee of $24.50 is payable on photo day by credit card, check or money order (no cash please) and includes FREE composite (head shots of entire class). Watch your email. A nursing pin will be available to wear for your photo in the OT Lab on picture day.
Order form for packages/additional photos (also available in COH 19 and on picture day).
- Commencement: May 16, 2020 at 9:00 am for undergraduate students and 3:00 pm for graduate students
Learn more at the Commencement website
Nursing job opportunities are forwarded to the Xavier University Career Center.