Information for Current Nursing Students
Advising and Registration Instructions (updated prior to each advising/registration period)
NOTE: Updates to handbooks will be posted on this site and students notified of updates as they occur.
Information and Forms for Students in Clinical Courses
NEW BSN Sophomores and MSN MIDAS Students
Individual Forms to Use as Needed
- Physical Examination Form
- Immunization Record
- TB Symptom Checklist
- TB Form - BSN Sophomores and Year 1 MIDAS students
- TB Form - BSN Juniors, Seniors and Year 2 MIDAS students and FNP students
- Flu Vaccine Form (DUE OCTOBER 15)
- Fire Safety Training Verification (DUE OCTOBER 15)
- Assumption of Risk and Release Agreement
- Authorization to Release Records for Clinical Training
Information for Graduating Students
This information will be updated for 2022 as it becomes available.BSN Senior Picture Day is Monday, February 21, 2022 - 8:45 am to 3:30 pm in Cohen 143. Schedule your time on the sign-up sheet that is in Cohen Room C.LAB-1. Sitting fee of $24.50 is payable on photo day by credit card, check or money order (no cash please). A nursing pin will be available to wear for your photo on picture day (optional).
Nursing job opportunities are forwarded to the Xavier University Career Center.