There are two methods by which you can pay your bursar account balance. You can pay in full or you can enroll in the payment plan.
Payment In Full
The first eBill will be published December 5, 2022 for the Spring 2023 semester. If paying in full, pay the total due on or before the January 3, 2023.
Students and authorized users should review each monthly eBill and pay the balance on or before the due date. Miscellaneous charges may be applied to student's accounts at any point in the semester such as; library fines, parking citations, additional meal plans, etc.
Please note: ABSN students are not eligible to participate in the payment plan.
Students have the option of spreading their total semester balance over monthly payments by enrolling in the payment plan. There is a $50 fee to enroll in the payment plan, the enrollment fee is required every semester a student enrolls in the payment plan.
The payment plan schedule is as follows:
- The first eBill will be published December 5, 2022 and is due on or before December 26, 2022.
- The second eBill will be published January 5, 2023 and is due on or before January 25, 2023.
- The third eBill will be published February 5, 2023 and is due on or before February 25, 2023.
- The fourth eBill will be published March 5, 2023 and is due on or before March 25, 2023.
- The fifth and final eBill will be published April 5, 2023 and is due on or before April 25, 2023.