College of Nursing Graduate Programs
MIDAS, Master of Science in Nursing Direct Entry as a 2nd Degree Program
The College of Nursing offers a number of options for advanced nursing preparation for registered nurses:
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Post-Master's Family Nurse Practitioner certificate for qualified RN's with a previous MSN degree
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Population Health Leadership (DNP) (online program)
For individuals wishing to make a career change to nursing who have a bachelor's degree in another field, the College offers the Master of Science in Nursing Direct Entry As Second Degree (MIDAS Program). MIDAS is a 20 month, full time on campus (Cincinnati) program of study.
MSN Program Tracks
- Education (online OR on campus program)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (on campus program)
- Forensics (online program)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Population Health Leadership (online program)
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Xavier University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, http://www.ccneaccreditation.org
MSN MIDAS Virtual Information Session
The Faculty and Staff of The College of Nursing at Xavier University would like to invite you to a Zoom Question and Answer session regarding the MSN MIDAS program. This will provide an opportunity for you to meet some of the Faculty and Staff and to ask questions that you may have regarding our MSN MIDAS program.
Register for MSN Midas Information Session Monday May 3, 2021 at 6 PM (EST)