College of Nursing Graduate Programs
MIDAS, Master of Science in Nursing Direct Entry as a 2nd Degree Program
Virtual Information Session Monday November 2, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
Virtual Information Session Monday January 11, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
The College of Nursing offers a number of options for advanced nursing preparation for registered nurses:
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Post-Master's Family Nurse Practitioner certificate for qualified RN's with a previous MSN degree
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Population Health Leadership (DNP) (online program)
For individuals wishing to make a career change to nursing who have a bachelor's degree in another field, the College offers the Master of Science in Nursing Direct Entry As Second Degree (MIDAS Program). MIDAS is a 20 month, full time on campus (Cincinnati) program of study.
MSN Program Tracks
- Education (online OR on campus program)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (on campus program)
- Forensics (online program)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice in Population Health Leadership (online program)
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program and post-graduate APRN certificate program at Xavier University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, http://www.ccneaccreditation.org