Xavier Mobile App
Xavier is now available in the palm of your hand. Features include:
- Bursar: View current and prior Bursar bills and balance. Students can also pay Bursar bills here.
- Registration: Course registration (i.e. course add/drop) functionality is now available. Add and drop courses anytime, anywhere via your mobile device.
- My Courses: Access to currently enrolled courses, class rosters, mid-term and final grades from Banner and assignments, discussions and grade center grades from Canvas.
- My Catalog: Search the Xavier course catalog.
- Dining: Find when the dining facilities and restaurants are open.
- Directory: Connect with the Xavier campus like never before: for Xavier faculty to staff, contacting them has never been easier especially with click to call, click to e-mail and maps of office locations features on your mobile device.
- Emergency: At Xavier, safety is important. With one click functionality, students and staff can direct dial campus police or 911 in the event of an emergency from their mobile device. And they can pull up directions for what to do for different types of emergencies.
- Events: Find everything happening on and around the Xavier campus.
- Library: Search the library catalog.
- Map: Never get lost again. Find out exactly where you are and where you need to go.
- Student Holds: View information on various types of student account holds.
- Student Tickets: Secure your student tickets to men’s basketball games.
- Sports: Check schedules, scores and stay up-to-date with your favorite Xavier Musketeer sports.
- Images Gallery: Search, browse, and download images from Xavier University.
- Videos: Stream videos from some of your favorite Xavier speakers and faculty right to your phone.
- Admissions: Connect with other prospective students through Road to Xavier.
- Support for Android and iOS phones and tablets.