Military Science

Enrollment Forms

ROTC classes are a lot of fun...however, there is some paperwork before you get started. Some of these forms can be filled out on-line and some you will need to print off and fill out by hand.

Fill these out prior to arrival


Bring these documents with you

  • Original Birth Certificate (It will be copied and returned to you.)
  • Original Social Security Card (It will be copied and returned to you.)
  • Copy of high school transcripts
  • Copy of all college transcripts
  • Proof of ACT/SAT scores
  • Shot records with proof of MMR and Varicella vaccination (Chicken Pox) or proof that you had chicken pox from your doctor. This can be obtained with a simple blood draw.


Fill these out once you arrive


Fill these out at contracting