Master of Education in Montessori Education
On-Campus Master of Education Degree
The Xavier University Montessori teacher education programs grant an American Montessori Credential and Ohio Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten to grade 5 licensure. The programs are affiliated with the American Montessori Society and accredited by the Montessori Accreditation Council for Teacher Education.
The graduate program in Montessori education is based on a strong foundation in child development. The program prepares the student with an understanding of Dr. Maria Montessori's philosophy in light of the education of the past and present. The Montessori curriculum courses prepare the student to teach practical life, art, music, movement, sensorial, math, language, geography, science
Child development is emphasized in courses EDME 563, 559 and 550 and is an integral part of all of
- For further information about the MEd in Montessori, including an application, please complete the web inquiry form.
- Questions regarding the application process may be e-mailed directly to the Office of the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To contact the director of Montessori Teacher Education call 513-745-3424 or email email@example.com.
Online Masters of Education Degree
The online Montessori education Master's degree is designed for current Montessori-credentialed teachers looking to further their knowledge in the education field; for general and special education teachers looking to enhance their
Montessori Teacher Education Program
Office of Graduate Admission
- Phone: 513-745-3360
- Fax: 513-745-1048
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building: Hailstones Hall, 100