The Office of Grant Services supports faculty and staff seeking external grant funding for research, scholarship, creative activity and programs, while ensuring compliance with relevant regulations. We provide leadership and expertise in grant administration to help faculty and staff achieve their research and program goals, pursue new knowledge, and increase student learning, in service of Xavier’s mission and the greater good.
In supporting this mission, Grant Services:
- Creates infrastructure including policies and processes to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Researches and identifies sources of funding for project ideas.
- Seeks funding for programs and projects that address university priorities.
- Collaborates with the project directors, funders, and campus and external partners.
- Trains faculty and staff about the grant process including developing projects