Hazing Prevention and Resources
View Xavier's Anti-Hazing Policy
In accordance with Xavier's Anti-Hazing policy and Collin's Law, all students and employees are required to complete an online Hazing Awareness and Prevention training.
- August 15, 2022 - Campus Message to Students
- Student Link to complete the training: https://xavierstudents-oh.vectorlmsedu.com/
- Students: Use your Xavier username and password to log-in
- Please note: if using a Mac, Safari is not recommended. Please us another browser.
- More information regarding the employee training requirement is coming soon from the Office of Human Resources
Anti-Hazing Violation Report
Consistent with Collin’s Law, the University will maintain a list of all violations of the Hazing Policy beginning with the 2022-2023 academic year. As of January 2023, for the 2022-2023 academic year, Xavier University does not have any violations to report.