Greece Summer Study Abroad
Contact: Dr. Shannon Byrne, email@example.com
The Greece 2022 Summer Study Abroad Program is tentatively scheduled for May 31 (departure) - June 28 (return). More information will appear soon. We offer Creative Perspectives, Historical Perspectives, Writing and Diversity Flags, and Philosophy. Students earn 6 credit hours and have a selection of core courses to choose from.
We stay at 3-star hotels and divide our time between Athens and the rest Greece as follows (not necessarily in this order):
- roughly 12 nights in Athens
- 2 nights on the island Santorini
- 3 nights on the island Naxos (with optional excursion to the islands Mykonos and Delos)
- 4 nights in Peloponnesus (Olympia; Tolo for Corinth, Mycenae, Epidaurus, Naplion)
- 2 nights in Delphi
- 2 nights in Kalambaka (Meteora)
The tentative cost for the program is $6290, which includes:
- tuition for two core courses (see here for details)
- 3 star hotels with air conditioning throughout the program
- all transportation in Greece (private buses on land and ferry reservations for islands)
- metro passes in Athens
- admission to all sites and museums
- breakfast and dinner each day
Not included in the tentative cost: transatlantic airfare and lunch.
Please contact Kim Diehl (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Study Abroad office if you have questions about scholarships or other funds that might be available for Xavier Study Abroad programs.