1. X-CHANGE WEEKLY SERVICE SIGN-UPS! Join X-Change, Xavier's weekly service program! Sign-ups are open HERE. Applications are due January 27, 2019. Contact Angela Gray-Girton with questions.
2. SUMMER SERVICE INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY Do you have a passion for service? Would you like to spend your summer serving others, learning about social justice, living in a supportive intentional community, exploring Cincinnati, and earning money? Applications are available online HERE and are due January 27, 2019. Contact Angela Gray-Girton with questions.
3. COMPANION GROUP SIGN-UP (FIRST YEARS) Don't miss your opportunity - new Companion Groups are forming NOW! First years - groups want YOU; apply to be involved HERE! Questions can go to Abby Anderson.
4. KICK-OFF MLK WEEK Join CDI & CFJ to kick off MLK Week! Sunday, 1/20 in Arrupe Overlook. At 6 pm, join us for Dewey's pizza, story sharing from groups who just returned from experiential learning, and a panel conversation. Then, stay for Common Ground at 8 pm. Email Abby King-Kaiser with questions.
5. ENCOUNTER RETREAT DEADLINE: 1/20! Encounter is a “next step” in deepening students' spiritual lives, open to sophomore, junior, and senior students. The retreat will take place February 8-10. Registration ends Sunday, January 20.Contact Greg Mellor with questions.