Xavier's Health and Wellness Center offers medical, counseling and other services to the campus community.
For after-hours emergencies call Campus Police:
Monday-Friday 8:30 am until 5:00 pm
About your visit
- Health services include primary care, prevention, health education, allergy, travel medicine, lab, and immunizations. We can offer individualized care for students with special or ongoing medical needs.
- Counseling services are provided by professional psychologists and counselors to assist with a wide range of personal concerns including anxiety, depression, adjustment, relationships, eating disorders, alcohol and drug issues, family and other problems.
- On campus medical and psychological emergencies at x1000.
- Off campus psychological emergencies at 513-745-1000 or 911.
- Off campus medical emergencies at 911.
- Medical, nursing and counseling visits are by appointment.
- Walk-ins for emergency situations only.
- To schedule an appointment, call the office at 513 745-3022.
We are located at 1714 Cleneay Avenue next to the Cohen Center parking lot.
- Office: (513) 745-3022
- Fax: (513) 745-3563
- Locate on campus map
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, Ohio 45207-7611
Phone: 513 745-3022
Find Us On Facebook