We're glad you're interested in attending Xavier University.
Undergraduate Application for:
- First-Year Students - students who are currently high school seniors and graduating in the Spring
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Adult Students - students who are interested in finishing the degree they started or students who are looking to earn the degree they always wanted
Xavier offers 90 undergraduate majors/concentrations and 55 minors to 4,540 students with a 12:1 student-to-faculty ratio and opportunities to study abroad on six continents.
More on undergraduate programs >>
Undergraduate Programs for Adult Students
Xavier's Adult and Professional Education (APEX) program will partner with you to finish the degree you began working on years ago - or get started on the degree you've always wanted. Xavier offer's the following class options:
- Day - Daytime classes offer the best selection of degree programs. Student-veterans interested in completing a degree mostly during the day can select any major from Xavier's list of more than 70 academic degree programs.
- Evening - For many of Xavier's adult students who work, or those with availability only during the evening, the Evening Programs option is ideal.
- Summer - The summer is a great time to catch up or get ahead on courses needed for a degree. Xavier offers five summer sessions, plus a special two-week intersession.
Adults choose Xavier's graduate programs to prepare for career advancement or career change as well as for personal growth. They stay at Xavier because of the quality education, individualized attention from faculty and staff, and the convenient, adult-centered environment.
More on our graduate programs>>