Xavier University welcomes home-schooled candidates for undergraduate admission. Since we realize many home-schooled students have unique or non-traditional educational experiences, the more information candidates can provide to us, the better we are able to consider their application for admission. Please see the instructions for home-schooled students below.
If you were home-schooled for any part of high school, in addition to your application for admission, you must also submit:
- One of the following:
- AP exam scores
- Dual Enrollment coursework (transcripts)
- Community College coursework (transcripts)
- Results from the SAT (Xavier's code is 1965) and/or the ACT (Xavier's code is 003366)
- Home school Information Form or counselor recommendation form
- Current, official transcript that has been signed by a home school official or the home school transcript form
- If you do not have an official transcript, please feel free to submit the home school course evaluation form for each course that you have been enrolled in.
The Office of Admission reserves the right to require home-schooled students to submit additional information to supplement their application for admission such as: an on-campus or telephone interview with the applicant; a portfolio of completed, graded papers and/or tests; additional recommendations from a pastor, employer, etc.
For additional information about the application process for home-schooled students, or if you have any questions regarding high school requirements or unique circumstances, please contact Jason Cloutier, Northeast Regional Recruitment Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-982-3648.