The Treasury Department manages the cash, investments, and debt obligations of the University.
Quick Facts About Us
- The Treasury Department oversees day-to-day cash management and the short-term funds used to meet the University's liquidity needs.
- In November, 2008 the University obtained its first stand-alone public debt ratings. Current long-term debt ratings from Moody's and Fitch are A3 Positive and A Positive, respectively.
- The Treasury Department manages the University's capital financing and debt obligations. Debt is used to finance construction and maintenance of campus facilities. Total long-term debt, was approximately $186.5 million as of June 30, 2021.
- The University's Endowment as of June 30, 2021 was valued at approximately $259.3 million and is invested in a broadly diversified mix of professionally managed investments. To view the asset allocation see the tab on the left of this page.
- On an annual basis the Endowment provides approximately $6.5 million in funding for student scholarships and University operating support.
If you have any questions about the above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Division of Financial Administration
- Phone: 513-745-3910
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 513-745-1093
- Building: Schmidt Hall
- ML: 4531