The Treasury Department supports the Vice President of
Financial Administration/Chief Business Officer in the areas of all internal and external financing for Xavier University and its departments. Treasury manages the cash, investments, and debt obligations of the University.
Quick Facts About Us
- In November, 2008 the University obtained its first stand-alone public debt ratings. Current long-term debt ratings from Moody's, SandP and Fitch are A3/BBB+/A-, respectively.
- The Treasury Department manages the University's capital financing and debt obligations. Total long-term debt, used to finance campus construction, was approximately $209 million as of June 30, 2017.
- The University's Endowment as of June 30, 2017 was valued at approximately $169 million and is invested in a broadly diversified mix of professionally managed investments. To view the asset allocation see the tab on the left of this page.
- On an annual basis the Endowment provides approximately $5 million in funding for student scholarships and University operating support.
Endowment Information Available
For information on how Xavier University's Endowment Performance and Asset Allocations compare with the Endowments of other NACUBO members go to the NACUBO Endowment Comparisons tab on the left of this page.
If you have any questions about the above, please contact email@example.com .
Division of Financial Administration
- Phone: 513-745-3910
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 513-745-1093
- Building: Schmidt Hall
- ML: 4531