Set Up Your Xavier Account
SET UP YOUR XAVIER ACCOUNT:
Xavier students use the Student Hub to access important links and services - including email, course registration, bill payment and technology. The "Self Service" link below includes where you will register for classes, find your grades and academic records, and access your bills and financial aid. You will need the username and banner ID number from your admissions letter to log into this system.
- You must set up your XU password in order to access Xavier services and receive/pay your Xavier bills.
- If you are a student who has recently been reactivated, please also follow instructions on the first article below.
- How to set up your password
- Setting up Microsoft Authenticator - As you set up your password, you will be required to enroll in the Microsoft Authenticator as a security measure for all students, faculty and staff. This link provides separate instructions if needed.
You are now ready to login!
- Log into your student account and access email on the Student Hub- You will use this site most often.
Students have the option to forward their Xavier email to a personal email account. Instructions for this process can be found through the Information Technologies Knowledge Base.
*Please note that most Xavier emails (such as billing, and information from your professor) will be sent directly to your Xavier email address. If you choose not to use email forwarding, you will need to check your Xavier email on a regular basis.