The 1831 Society
About The 1831 Society
Named for the year the University was founded, The 1831 Society recognizes and celebrates the annual philanthropic commitments of alumni, parents and friends of the University. Donors who contribute $1,000-plus are welcomed into The 1831 Society as those who support the University at the leadership giving level. Annual giving is vital to Xavier University, and as a donor, you can choose where your gifts will be used. Gifts are tax deductible and can be designated to any annual fund designation on campus.
Your Gift Impacts
- On and off campus immersion opportunities
- Internships and mentorship
- Academic and extracurricular programs and activities
Annual philanthropic support plays a critical role in helping address strategic priorities and mission advancement, and remains incredibly powerful for all those impacted by the gifts.
Benefits of Membership
- Invitations to special Xavier events
- Opportunities to attend key basketball events
- Gift of an exclusive Xavier Christmas ornament
1831 Society Levels of Giving
|Level||Eligible Gift Amount|
Contact: Laura Kariofiles | Associate Director, Annual Fund | 513-745-4256 | email@example.com