Looking for a Campus Student Employee Position or Internship?
Open positions are posted on Handshake, Xavier's online job board. Follow the instructions below to search and apply for student employee campus positions. To apply for any position via Handshake, you will need to upload a resume.
- Log into Handshake with your Xavier username and password.
- From your home page,
- Click on "Jobs"
- In the Job Search screen, click on the "On-Campus" filter
- From the list of positions, click on the Job Posting you are interested in
- Review the Job Posting description and qualifications
- If you are qualified for and interested in the position, click "Apply"
- If you are unable to apply, you may be restricted based on specific criteria and restrictions to that job posting. If you feel this is in error or you need clarification, please contact Student Employment at email@example.com or call (513) 745-3141.
- To view detailed step-by-step instructions to apply for campus positions, click here.
- Don't forget to upload your resume, it's required.
*If you are unsure whether you have Federal Work Study, which many positions are restricted to, contact Student Employment at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-745-3141.