Spring Career Fair
Thursday, February 16, 2023 • 2:00-5:00 p.m. (ET)
Connect with employers representing a variety of corporate, non-profit and government organizations, as well as graduate schools promoting their programs at the Spring Career Fair. Open to all Xavier students and alumni seeking full-time employment, internship experience, or exploring graduate programs.
PREPARE FOR THE SPRING CAREER FAIR
- Complete your Handshake profile and set to public.
- Ensure your polished and updated resume is uploaded to your Handshake profile for employers participating in the event to view.
- Professional attire required.
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Coach or visit during special drop-in hours if you need help preparing for the career fairs.
CAREER FAIR PREP WEEK: Details coming soon!
Career Development offers a variety of opportunities to help you prepare for the Spring Career Fairs!
- Career Fair Prep: Learn what to expect at the Spring Career Fair! Staff will talk about how to navigate both the career fair. We'll cover Handshake, interactions with employers, and how to make the best first impression.
- JCPenney Suit Up Shopping Experience: Shop at JCPenney for career dress apparel - everything you need to look your best for the Spring Career Fair and upcoming interviews. All shoppers will receive an additional 30% off coupon by texting "GOXU" to 67292.
- Career Coaching Drop-Ins: Have your resume reviewed, get advice for researching employers before the fair, or practice your elevator pitch with a Career Coach! Drop-ins will be hosted in-person outside the entrance to CLC 530.
- LinkedIn Headshot Photo Booth, sponsored by Unlimited Systems: Get a free professional headshot taken perfect for your Handshake and LinkedIn profiles during the career fair on Thursday, February 16 from 2:00-5:00 PM!
RESEARCH REGISTERED EMPLOYERS
Login to Handshake to see the full list of registered employers and the positions for which they plan to recruit at the event. This list is updated as employers register, so check back often!
TELL US WHAT ORGANIZATIONS YOU WANT TO SEE AT THE FAIR
Complete this 2-minute survey to tell us what employers you most hope to see at the Spring Career Fair. We will reach out to them to encourage them to register!