Education Career Fair
The Southwest Ohio/Northern Kentucky Education Career Fair is a collaborative event presented by Xavier University, Mount St. Joseph University, Northern Kentucky University, University of Cincinnati, University of Dayton, and Wilmington College. This event provides school corporations the opportunity to connect with hundreds of teaching candidates from seven area colleges and universities in one fair. Many schools promote their non-teaching positions at this fair as well, including opportunities for counseling, social work, nursing, occupational therapy, coaching, and psychology candidates. If you are interested in full-time positions within a school setting, you'll want to participate in this virtual career fair!
PREPARE FOR THE EDUCATION CAREER FAIR
- Research registered employers. This list is updated as employers register, so check back often!
- Ensure your resume is polished and up-to-date. Consider having your resume reviewed by a member of the Career Development team.
- Dress the part. Be sure you will look your professional best on the day of the fair!
CAREER FAIR RESOURCES
- Education Career Fair Tips
- Interview Cheat Sheet
JOIN THE SOUTHWEST OHIO/NORTHERN KENTUCKY EDUCATORS LINKEDIN GROUP
Connect with employers seeking educators and other positions within a school setting by joining the Southwest Ohio/Northern Kentucky Educators LinkedIn group. See below for resources helpful for building a strong LinkedIn profile and making the most of this group:
- The LinkedIn Profile Checklist
- The 31 Best LinkedIn Profile Tips for Job Seekers
- 5 Ways to use LinkedIn Groups for Job Search Success