THE 2020 SOUTHWEST OHIO/NORTHERN KENTUCKY EDUCATION CAREER FAIR HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19.
Despite this cancellation, we realize candidates are still actively job searching and employers still have positions to fill. Due to this, we have developed several opportunities to help you engage with registered employers:
Candidates are encouraged to connect with 135 employers seeking teachers, intervention specialists, school counselors, social workers, school nurses, coaches, instructional aides, and more by visiting the Southwest Ohio/Northern Kentucky Virtual Networking Event.
- Visit the Virtual Networking Event website to see the employer list including positions recruiting, website, location, and in some cases a contact name and email address.
- Xavier University students and alumni are encouraged to schedule an appointment via Handshake for coaching on how to best present yourself when reaching out to these employers about their openings.
ADDITIONAL OPPORTUNITIES TO ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYERS
- Join the Southwest Ohio/Northern Kentucky Educators group on LinkedIn to connect with employers seeking educators and other positions within a school setting. See below for resources helpful for building a strong LinkedIn profile and making the most of this group:
- Stay connected with the Career Development Office to learn about opportunities to engage with employers through job postings, information sessions, and more.
- Visit Handshake to participate in virtual employer information sessions, apply for positions, or to schedule an appointment with your Career Coach.