Parent Leadership Council
The Parent Leadership Council’s goal is to build a strong and engaged connection between Xavier families, their personal philanthropy, and college programs that impact student experiences. These leadership-level donors serve as informed advocates and liaisons, encouraging parent involvement as professional resources and engaged members of the Xavier community.
- Opportunities to engage with campus leadership and parent leaders in small group settings during
fall and spring Council Meetings via remote opportunities
- Invitations to Leadership Donor Events on campus and in your region
- Invitations to the Leadership Donor Reception during XU Family Weekend
- Reserved seating and access to a hospitality suite as a special guest during commencement
- Represent student and parent interests in dialogue with administrators and faculty
- Participate in two council meetings, typically held during the academic year at the same time as other major
- Xavier University events (virtual option available)
- Contribute philanthropically each year to demonstrate your commitment to excellence at XU (suggested gift
- Connect with other parents and University leaders in meaningful ways and learn more about Xavier’s
XU Family AmbassadorsXavier Ambassadors is a leadership group that works closely with Xavier’s Enrollment Management team to help recruit future Xavier Musketeers. XU Ambassadors foster meaningful relationships between current and future XU families and the University.
- Engage with your local Xavier community by joining the XU alumni/parent network to welcome new
families, and serve as a resource to new and prospective parents
- Participate in Xavier’s Days of Giving – March Gladness
- Attend and/or host special events in partnership with the Admissions office
- Coordinate internship, mentoring, or employment opportunities at your place of employment to expand
XU’s career network for students
Interested in getting involved? Fill out the Parent Ambassadors and Leadership Council form and an alumni representative will be in touch.
Contact: Shannon Cassidy-Cox | Executive Director, Alumni and Parent Relations | 513-745-4266 | firstname.lastname@example.org