Xavier University Group Visit Policy
Xavier University welcomes chaperoned groups of 15 or more to visit our beautiful campus in Cincinnati, OH. The information presented below is a guide for chaperones and tour organizers. Group Tour appointments will consist of an admissions presentation and a campus tour as outlined below.
Join a Xavier admissions representative for a formal presentation about Xavier University including the Xavier heritage, campus life, academics, admission requirements, and financial aid procedures. Time will be available for general questions. The presentation lasts about 20 minutes.
A current Xavier student will lead the group on a tour of campus. The tour will include prominent buildings and resources on campus and will last approximately 30-45 minutes.
Scheduling and Group Requirements
- Groups will only be considered if all participants are in high school. We welcome any student who is in the 9th grade or older to attend the tour.
- Your group must have a minimum of 15 students to qualify for a group tour.
- Group sizes are limited to 50 students.
- We expect a ratio of 1 chaperone for every 10 students. A chaperone is required to accompany each tour group. Please keep this in mind as we may need to break your large group into smaller groups for the tour.
- To arrange a tour, please complete the request form below. Please note that we need a minimum of two (2) weeks advance notice of your tour request. Your final head count will be due to us no later than 3 days prior to your visit.
- Tours are only available in the following months:
- November (partial availability)
- Please note that tours will not be available on midterm or finals weeks.
- Parking arrangements will be made by the Admissions Office.
- Please be on time for your visit. We cannot guarantee the full Xavier experience you have scheduled if your group is late.
- We are only able to accommodate one group per day. Please have alternate dates in mind when completing the request form.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate special visit requests including:
- Special facility tours
- Overnight accommodations
- Transportation to/from campus
If your group requires meal service while on campus, please note that on the request form so that we may provide you with a dining contact person.
Once your visit date is approved, a confirmation email will be sent to the group lead including directions, locations, and parking instructions to be shared with the group. This email will also contain a link for the group lead to enter the names and contact information for each guest attending the tour.
Xavier will continue to monitor COVID in our community, review health guidance with our TriHealth partners, and adapt campus protocols as appropriate. Your Group Tour Specialist will inform you of current campus protocols prior to your visit.