Xavier University has partnered with NameCoach as our official provider of name pronunciation services. NameCoach is an online service that allows users to record their name via phone or computer, enter their official name, and also provide written pronunciation instructions.
All current students and employees are encouraged to records their names, for use in the campus directories, class listings, Canvas, and the commencement ceremony.
The first time you access NameCoach, you will authenticate through the Xavier website and a NameCoach account will automatically be created for you.
Update Your Existing Account
After your first-time access you will have to access your existing account to update your NameCoach entry. When your account was first created NameCoach created a password for you, so in order to go back and access your account you will need to reset your password.
- Browse to https://name-coach.com/ .
- Click the 'Login' button in the upper-right corner of the NameCoach site.
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" link at the bottom of the login screen.
- Follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Once your password has been reset, you can login using your new password.
Submit this form for help with the NameCoach process: