2023 Honor Band Tentative Schedule
Friday, February 24, 2023
- 4:00-5:45 PM: Registration at Gallagher Theater
- 6:00-9:00 PM: Rehearsal #1: Seating & Music Check Gallagher Theater (breaks will be given at conductor’s discretion)
Saturday, February 25, 2023
- 9:00 AM-12:00 PM: Rehearsal #2 Gallagher Theater
- 12:00-1:00 PM: Lunch on campus (provided)
- 1:00-2:00 PM: Masterclass
- 2:00-3:15 PM: Sectionals: Gallagher Theatre
- 3:30-5:00 PM: Rehearsal #3 Gallagher Theater
- 5:00-8:00 PM: Dinner break (dinner on your own)
- 8:00-10:00 PM: Joe Lovano Jazz Quartet Performance (optional)
Sunday, February 26, 2023
- 1:00-2:00 PM: Dress Rehearsal
- 2:30 PM: Concert
TO BRING: Assumption of Risk Form, Pencils, instrument, instrument supplies, concert attire, any extra money you might need.
MEALS: Lunch will be provided for all participants on Saturday. Students staying to attend the performance on Saturday night will be responsible for their own dinner.
DRESS: Dress for rehearsals is casual, and dress for the concert is all black (black dress shirt and slacks or long, black dress, no jacket, no tie).
DETAILS: During rehearsals, please leave all cases, etc. in the theatre house seating.
CELL PHONES: All cell phones, smart watches, and other electronic devices must be turned off and kept out of sight during all rehearsals. Texting and other off-task behavior during will reflect poorly on you, your director, and your school, and will not be tolerated. Cell phone use is acceptable during breaks.