Music Production Minor
Requirements (18 hours):
Music Production (9 hours):
- MUSC 127 - GarageBand, Logic & More (3)
- DIFT 340 - Audio Production (3)
- MUSC 342 - Studio Production (3)
Popular Music (3 hours) from:
- MUSC 105 - Hip-Hop: Music and Culture
- MUSC 106 - Music in Film
- MUSC 113 - American Popular Music
- MUSC 114 - Jazz: American Creative Music
- MUSC 117 - History of Rock
- MUSC 126 - Disney’s Animated Musicals
- MUSC 128 - The Musical on Stage & Screen
Applied Music/Private Lessons (3 hours):
Ensemble (3 hours) from:
- MUSC 259 - Men's Chorus
- MUSC 260 - Concert Choir
- MUSC 261 - Women's Chorus
- MUSC 265 - Symphonic Wind Ensemble
- MUSC 266 - Chamber Winds
- MUSC 267 - Percussion Ensemble
- MUSC 270 - Chamber Orchestra
- MUSC 271 - Jazz Orchestra
- Enroll in MUSC 199 - Recital Attendance for 3 semesters (7 recitals or other approved events per semester for a minimum total of 21).
- Pass applied music exam at the end of each semester of private lessons.
- Perform in a minimum of 3 department recitals.
- Maintain a 2.0 cumulative average in these courses.