All for One Battalion
Xavier University is the host school for Xavier Army ROTC. Through our affiliate programs, you may also attend school at Miami University, Northern Kentucky University, Thomas More University and the Mount Saint Joseph University.
Joining ROTC (Enrollment)
ROTC is a college course that you enroll in just as you would any other course at college. Once you have enrolled in ROTC through the University we will have much more enrollment paperwork to fill out to fully participate in ROTC and to be considered for a scholarship/contract. Space for qualified Cadets is very limited these days. If your plan is to skip the first year and enroll in your sophomore year you may be too late.
Northern Kentucky, Mount St Joseph, and Thomas More
To register for ROTC classes at one of our affiliate schools start at the Registrar of the affiliate school. Tell them you want to take Military Science / ROTC classes at Xavier through the Consortium. Fill out the Consortium Cross-Registration Form from the affiliate school and bring that form to the Registrar at Xavier located in the Musketeer Mezzanine in Justice Hall. The Xavier Registrar will process your paperwork then you must return the form back to the affiliate school Registrar. By doing this your transcripts will include your ROTC classes.
Miami University Cadets are now part of All For One-North, a manned affiliate. As such, they attend PT, Military Science classes, and Military Science lab with our cadre at the MU campus. Red Hawk Cadets can register through the Miami Banner as they would any other class at Miami. Interested current and future students should contact CPT Daniel Lacy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mr. Dave Ramsey (email@example.com) for more information.
The Army is in need of people that can excel in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. If you are majoring in Engineering or earning your degree in a Hard Science contact us to see how you can put your degree to work for your Country.
Simultaneous Membership Opportunities
Call us at (513) 745-1066 to learn about the SMP opportunities with the Ohio and Kentucky National Guard and US Army Reserves.
Xavier ROTC Accomplishments
- The All For One Battalion has won the MacArthur Award nine time, twice as the top ROTC program in the Nation and seven-time best in the Brigade/Region.
- The Ranger Challenge Team won the 2015 Tri-State Ranger Challenge Competition and six top three Ranger Challenge Finishes at the Brigade level including winning the Championship in 2004.
- Our Cadet Best Ranger Teams have also won the Cadet Best Ranger Competition seven times out of the last ten years.
- Our Pershing Rifles has won the Best Drill Team in the Nation and is returning to competition this year!
The window to apply for SY 19-20 National Scholarships is open. Click to apply for a National Scholarship. If you are a high school junior you can begin your online application. Contact us at (513) 745-1066 for more information.
- Campus Location:
St. Barbara Hall/Armory
3904 Winding Way
Cincinnati, OH 45229
- Recruiting / Scholarship Team:
- Professor of Military Science:
- United States Army Reserve:
- Ohio National Guard:
- Kentucky National Guard: