Please note that internal Controller Office informational items and forms are being transferred to the Finance and Administration SharePoint site, also accessible here:
- Employee HUB under Administrative | Finance and Administration
- Xavier Nexus site under a tile called Finance and Administration
The mission of the Office of the Controller is to account for, report on, and safeguard the financial resources of Xavier University in a manner that supports the University's mission and community.
We are committed to the following:
- Issuing accurate and timely financial information.
- Improving the business operations of Xavier University by taking advantage of enhanced technology.
- Enhancing internal operations by the adoption and implementation of best practices, policies and procedures.
- Adhering to professional standards for the processing and reporting of University business.
- Acting with fiscal accountability and integrity.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
Quick Facts About Us
- The current location of the Controller's Office is Schmidt Hall, Room 102.
- Xavier is required to have 5 audits prepared each year that necessitate auditors be on campus performing audit field work for 10-12 weeks each year.
- The Controller's Office utilizes the Banner Financial System (BFS), an on-line integrated financial accounting system that records, monitors and maintains all accounting and financial transactions of the University.
- The office consists of the following areas: General Accounting and oversight of the Bursar Office.
Wire Transfer Guidelines Outlined
Please note that wire transfer information will shortly be moving permanently to the Finance and Administration SharePoint site/Controller tile.