CALENDAR YEAR END DEADLINES FOR PAYROLL
Due to the compression of payroll processing periods that occur at the end of the calendar year, we ask that employees and their approvers enter time in advance of the normal schedule.
We must have the non-exempt time entered and submitted to their approvers by 11:59 am on December 18 and the approvers must have their approvals completed by close of business on December 18.
All taxable benefits, payroll changes, PAF's, tax forms and any other exempt/semi-monthly payroll items must be turned in by December 13 for the December 20 payroll.
Leave reports are to be entered and submitted by December 14 for the November period and approvers have until December 21 to approve them.
The mission of the Office of the Controller is to account for, report on, and safeguard the financial resources of Xavier University in a manner that supports the University's mission and community.
We are committed to the following:
- Issuing accurate and timely financial information.
- Issuing timely and accurate payments to employees, vendors and other service providers of Xavier University.
- Improving the business operations of Xavier University by taking advantage of enhanced technology.
- Enhancing internal operations by the adoption and implementation of best practices, policies and procedures.
- Adhering to professional standards for the processing and reporting of University business.
- Acting with fiscal accountability and integrity.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
Quick Facts About Us
- The current location of the Controller's Office, Schmidt 102, was the original location of the campus chapel.
- Xavier is required to have 5 audits prepared each year that requires auditors to be on campus performing audit field work for 10-12 weeks each year.
Wire Transfer Guidelines Outlined