The mission of the Office of the Controller is to account for, report on, and safeguard the financial resources of Xavier University in a manner that supports the University's mission and community.
We are committed to the following:
- Issuing accurate and timely financial information.
- Issuing timely and accurate payments to employees, vendors and other service providers of Xavier University.
- Improving the business operations of Xavier University by taking advantage of enhanced technology.
- Enhancing internal operations by the adoption and implementation of best practices, policies and procedures.
- Adhering to professional standards for the processing and reporting of University business.
- Acting with fiscal accountability and integrity.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
Quick Facts About Us
- The current location of the Controller's Office, Schmidt 102, was the original location of the campus chapel.
- Xavier is required to have 5 audits prepared each year that requires auditors to be on campus performing audit field work for 10-12 weeks each year.