Xplore is a year-long program to assist Exploratory students in their major and career journey. This program will:
- Expose students to majors, occupations and careers/industries
- Identify students' interests, skills, values and personalities as they relate to majors and careers
- Introduce students to former Exploratory students for mentoring and sharing experiences
- Debunk the myths that prevent students from committing
- Connect students to resources in order to gather information towards making a decision
- Initiate goals to move students forward in the career development process
- Celebrate a student’s declaration of major
SUPPORT ON CAMPUS AND BEYOND
Xavier University is committed to providing you the support needed to make an informed major and career decision. The following individuals can help:
- Academic Advisor & Success Coach: Find and register for classes that may pique your interest.
- Career Coach: Explore the different industries, job sectors, and careers available in the current market.
- Faculty & Staff: Help you understand the requirements and rigors fo the courses for the major.
- Friends & Family: Connect with people in your interest areas.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Speak with your Success Coach, Career Coach, or contact Mollie Labeda or Barbara Turner-Michaelson in the Student Success Center.