- The Williams College of Business Partners with the Cinti Chapter of the Network of Executive Women for Program on Careers in CPG
- MBA Students Develop & Deliver Small Business Workshops as part of LaunchCincy
- Cincinnati Business Courier tracking new start-ups and features 3 XU Alums: Michael Loban BSBA 08, Matt Dooley MBA 08, and Daniel Klemens MBA 13
- Achieving Success in Non Profit Organizations, a new book by Dr. Tim Kloppenborg and Dr. Laurence Laning to Have Book Signing on March 13th.
- Expand Your World: Doing Business in Israel (for MBAs and MBA alums) 2014 from May 7-16 with Dr. Arthur Shriberg
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.