- On April 24, more than 75 IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants) members, Pace, and Xavier University guests gathered in Cincinnati, Ohio for the second Women's Accounting Leadership Series.
- XU MBA Alum Jeff Daniel profiled by Channel 12 for his amazing journey to MBA graduation.
- Watch MBA 2015 Commencement Again and View Graduation Photos
- Students launch businesses in Xavier program.
- Professors Braun, Hirte, O'Clock and Park retire after spring 2015 semester.
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.