- Cintas Graduate Ethics Fellows attend Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics Conference.
- WCB Entrepreneurship Program ranked 15th in the Nation by US News for 2015
- WCB Accounting Program ranked 25th in the Nation by U.S. News for 2015
- Xavier University ranked 2nd in Nation as Best College for Veterans by U.S. News for 2015
- linkedü, education technology founded by 2011 MBA alum Casey Williams, selected to be one of 7 in UpTech, the Covington-based technology accelerator, third class of start-ups.
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.