- Experiential Learning Showcase & Launch Celebration for D'Artagnan Enterprises
- Summer MBA Classes Abound; Are You Registered Yet?
- 37th Executive MBA Class Completes 20 Month Cohort Program
- Naimah Spencer, 2012 Entrepreneurial Studies undergrad alum, and her business My Momma"s Kitchen: Cake in a Jar Featured in the Newest Edition of Xavier Magazine.
- Improving Life in Togo: Mayo"s Clinic: Business alum Rick Mayo works with his church to make life better for others.
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.