- AJCU Business Deans' Conference
- WCB Business Law Professor Kathy Hidy Article Entitled "Risks Worth Training: The Moral Formation of Business Professionals through Jesuit Business Education" Featured in Conversations Magazine
- Jesuit schools thrive in USA ahead of Pope Francis' trip.
- Heroes of Ethics Presents: A 'Fireside Chat' with James Doty, Chair of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- The WCB welcomes the 38th class of the Executive MBA Program
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.