- linkedü, education technology founded by 2011 MBA alum Casey Williams, selected to be one of 7 in UpTech, the Covington-based technology accelerator, third class of start-ups.
- The Williams College of Business Invites You to the September 10th Distinguished Speaker Series featuring Dr. Len Sauers, Vice President, Global Sustainability, Procter & Gamble
- Save the Date for Challenges & Careers in Compliance and the Ethics Round Table from the Cintas Institute for Business Ethics
- XU Professor & MIS Department Chair Dr. Greg Smith talks about why American consumers are ready to spend more on Business Watch by the Cincinnati Business Courier.
- Cyber Security Evolution—What Boards Are Talking About Wednesday, July 16, 2014 as part of the KMPG & Williams College of Business Risk Management Series
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.