- XU MBAs Consult to Launch Regional Aquaponics Venture; Opportunity Continues for 10 More MBAs in the Second Summer Term
- Dr. Sandy Richtermeyer, Accountancy & Business Law, Featured on Forbes.com and Proformative.com
- Accountancy Profs. Allen, Mastilak, Rudolph and Weickgenannt Receive Outstanding Outstanding Author Contribution Award Winner at the Literati Network Awards for Excellence 2013.
- Williams College of Business Alumni Achievement Award Recipients
- MBA Student & XU Gallagher Student Ctr. Dir. Joe Christman Featured in the Cincinnati Enquirer for Innovative Partnership with BlackBookHR
I am a recent graduate of the MBA program (December 2012), and during the program I was working as a Project Leader at Nielsen. Upon graduation I began searching for a step up in my career, in hopes that my new degree would give me an advantage in the job market. I am very excited to report that I was able to find an opportunity, and accepted a position with Pilot Chemical Company as their Market Research & Communications Manager. I started my new position with Pilot at the beginning of May, and it has been a great move for me. Being able to utilize my Xavier MBA to move into a management role has given me a quick ROI on my degree, and I wanted to share this story and say thank you.