- AJCU Business Deans' Conference
- Congrats to XU MBA alums Nancy Riesz & Michael McKay selected as winners of the Business Courier 2015 Second Act Awards, given to professionals who forged new paths after success in their 1st careers.
- 5 XU MBA/BSBA alums part of local Merrill Lynch Group the Evelo/Singer/Sullivan Group which was named one of the best three teams in the industry.
- 5 of the Cincinnati Business Courier C-Suite Award Finalists are XU Alums including David Goodwin, David Linger, Steve Shiman, Susan Brownknight, and Deborah Hayes
- Dr. Brian Balyeat selected as Professor of the Program by the 2015 XU West Chester MBA Graduates
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.