- XU Undergrad Team "Soars" to Win in Target Sponsored Case Competition
- Developing Careers in Management and HR: What Works and Why? on Thursday, 11/14, 7-8:30pm in SMH 308
- Bloomberg Businessweek Ranks Xavier University"s MBA as One of the Best
- Cintrifuse University Startup Slam Recap: Saturday, October 26, 2013
- Join the the first annual XMBA Build Our Cincinnati Community Day on Sat. November 16th at 4136 Kirby Ave in the morning (8:00 AM to 12:30 PM) or the afternoon (12:30 PM to 4:00 PM).
Li Luo is a 2013 MBA graduate from China who has been in the United States for 5 years. She studied at the Sichuan International Studies University in China and came to the US to complete another bachelor's degree and an MBA at Xavier. She currently works at Best Food Services as a supervisor in the Accounting Department and oversees a team of 10 others. She and her team manage the accurate and timely processing of at least $8 million in invoices per month for multi-site vendors. She credits participating in Case Competitions and MBA trips abroad to the UK and Germany for expanding her professional network and she contributed to research that has been published in Institute of Business Ethics, the UK titled "Doing Business in China: An overview of ethical aspects". Li credits Xavier's MBA program with providing her with countless and continuing opportunities to network with local business professionals.
|Past Featured Profiles|