- Dean Brian Till is pleased to share the Fall 2014 Williams College of Business Newsletter featuring news & events of the WCB this fall term.
- The Williams College of Business remains among The Princeton Review's "Best Business Schools"
- Fall Creativity & Innovation Undergrads visit communities surrounding XU to see Creativity & Innovation in Action
- Executive MBA Alum Roger David tapped to lead Gold Star Chili as President & CEO
- Colombian Ambassador to U.S. Luis Carlos Villegas visiting Xavier Oct 31
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.