- Heroes of Ethics John Quinones coming to campus March 24
- Williams College of Business Distinguished Alumni Achievement Awards seeking nominations
- Careers in Finance Event Scheduled for Thursday, February 19th.
- MBA alum named CEO of Parker Hannifin
- 5 MBA alums selected to be part of the Greater Cincinnati Chamber's C-Change Class of 2015
Rebecca is a senior Finance major from West Chester, Ohio. Last month she was one of six
undergraduate students selected from a nationwide pool to attend the Motley Fool's "Women Investing
Foolishly Workshop" in Washington D.C. While there, she attended seminars on personal investing and
valuing stocks; and networked with Motley Fool employees including CEO Tom Gardner. She credits her
role as co-chief economist with Xavier's D'Artagnan Capital Fund with giving her the qualifications and
knowledge to attend. The fund manages 2.1 million dollars of Xavier's endowment through the trading
of large cap stocks. After completing the three day workshop, Rebecca was offered the opportunity to
interview for a full time position with the Motley Fool.