Quick Facts About Us
- In FY13, Purchasing is reviewing, updating, and writing new policies covering all aspects of purchasing goods and services.
- In January, 2013, Purchasing finalized a new agreement for mobile devices with Cincinnati Bell.
- A new office supplies contract with Office Depot/ISC went into effect in April, 2013.
Points of Pride
- Over 65 departments and more than 110 new users have been trained in the XavierBuy system since March 15, 2013.
- 2,421 Purchasing Requisitions were processed through the XavierBuy system in FY13.
XavierBuy is a campus-wide e-procurement system, provided by SciQuest, and is fully integrated with Banner.
Purchasing is in the process of training all departments who are not utilizing XavierBuy by the end of FY13.