Important Student Health Insurance Information:
Xavier's Board of Trustees requires all undergraduate students (domestic and International with F1 and J1 Visas), who are taking 12 credit hours or more, to have major medical health insurance. Therefore, Xavier's McGrath Health and Wellness Center will assess a charge to students' bursar accounts beginning the week of June 19th. The cost (premium) of this one-year policy is $2,690.00. The policy term begins August 15, 2017 and ends August 14, 2018. If a student is already covered by a major medical health insurance plan, they can waive the cost by visiting www.xavier.edu/waive and completing an online waiver request. If accepted, the premium will be reversed and posted to the student's bursar account within 24-48 hours. THE DEADLINE TO WAIVE THE INSURANCE IS SEPTEMBER 22, 2017.
The insurance provider is United Healthcare and the premium charge/waiver is administered through Academic Health Plans (AHP).
For more information, visit www.xavier.edu/health-wellness.
By Tuesday, January 31st, the 1098-T's were available. All students can access their 1098-T information through the Student Hub Self-Service icon. For those students who signed up to receive their 1098-T electronically from Heartland/ECSI, they can access that information by going to heartland.ecsi.net and logging in. For students who didn't sign up to receive their 1098-T electronically, the paper forms were mailed by Tuesday, January 31st.
Beginning January 1, 2017, a $50 fee will be charged to a student's bursar account when the student requests the refund of an overpayment on their bursar account outside of our normal weekly refund process. The Bursar's Office processes refunds every Wednesday through BankMobile. However, the analysis that leads up to issuing a refund begins on Tuesday of each week. As mentioned above, if a refund isn't included in the normal process because there was no overpayment at the time of the analysis and the student wants their refund anyway, the student's bursar account will be charged $50.
When a student has an overpayment (credit balance) on their bursar account, they have 2 options with BankMobile on how they want to receive their refund. They can 1) have the funds electronically deposited into an existing checking or savings account, or they can 2) open a BankMobile Vibe checking account with BankMobile.
Fall Semester 2017:
Fall semester charges have been assessed to students' bursar accounts.
If you intend to pay your balance in full and not enroll in the X-Flex Payment Plan, then balances are due, in full, on the 1st of each month after an eBill has been published. Be sure to check your eBill each month for a balance due as the result of any miscellaneous charges i.e. parking fines, library fines, health center charges, etc. that may be assessed to your bursar account as the semester progresses. By paying in full, this means paying each month in full if a balance exists. That's why it's important to view each eBill each month.
If you intend on enrolling in the X-Flex Payment Plan, the best time to do it is when your charges have been assessed to your bursar account and prior to August 1st. There is a $50 enrollment fee for each semester you're enrolled in the Plan. The X-Flex Plan divides your balance into 4 monthly installments for the Fall semester and 4 monthly installments for the Spring semester (3 monthly installments for Summer semester). The X-Flex Payment Plan payments, as are all bursar payments, are due on the 1st of every month. The Fall semester payments are due August 1st through November 1st. The Spring semester payments are due January 1st through April 1st. The Summer semester payments are due May 1st through July 1st. Payments and balances can always be made earlier without penalty.
The Bursar's Office processes refunds each week for accounts that have a credit balance from the week before. If you haven't enrolled with BankMobile to select your preference for the method of your refund, please do so now at refundselection.com. You can learn more about the process by visiting www.xavier.edu/bursar/How-Refunds-Work.cfm.
Late Fees are assessed on or about the 14th of each month if a payment is late. Late Fees can be assessed as early as the 11th of the month if the 15th of the month (which is when we publish eBills) falls on a holiday or weekend. Late fees are assessed one business day prior to the publishing of the next eBill.
For answers to your questions, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions section of this website by clicking on the link below. The Bursar's Office can be reached by calling 513-745-3435 Monday through Friday from 8:30am - 5:00pm or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To create a world of community by serving others with respect, honesty, and compassion.
Quick Facts About Us
- The Office of the Bursar is responsible for the assessment and collection of tuition and fees payable to Xavier University.
- Xavier does not produce and mail paper invoices for students. Electronic bills called eBills are published on or about the 15th of each month and have a due date of the 1st of each month.
- The Bursar's Office is located in the Musketeer Mezzanine which is located in Fenwick Place. Our office is along side the Registrar's Office, the Office of Residence Life, and the ALL Card Office.
- Financial aid refunds are issued through BankMobile. » View more information.
- There is a $50.00 per semester enrollment fee to participate in the X-Flex Payment Plan. The Plan includes 4 payments for each of the Fall and Spring semesters and 3 payments for the Summer semester. Late fees will be assessed for payments that are not made on time. In addition, the Employer Reimbursement Plan is no longer available. More information on the X-Flex Payment Plan and Employer Reimbursement Plan can be found at the link called Payment Plans on the left of this web page.
- Each eBill reflects a Total Balance that is due. To find out how much is due by the due date which is the 1st of each month, review the payment schedule for your payment plan. If you aren't on a payment plan, then the Total Balance amount that is shown is due in full on the 1st. eBills are published on or about the 15th of each month and has a Due Date of the 1st of the next month.
- Xavier University has partnered with Flywire (formally peerTransfer), to streamline international payments. Flywire allows students from foreign countries to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in their home currency. By making their payment with they can:
- Track their payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates in over 48 countries
- Access multilingual support team with any questions, day or night
- To begin the payment process, students can visit Flywire. You can also learn more by visiting our international payments page. Note: You must have your Xavier University issued student ID number to make a payment.
Xavier University has partnered with CASHNet in providing our customers with eBills, Payment Plans, and secure Online Payments.
- Learn more about your eBill
- Learn how to pay for students and parents
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Used Phone Numbers and Emails
- Phone: 513-745-3435
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 513-745-2926
- Building: Fenwick Place, Musketeer Mezzanine
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5 PM