The first eBill for the Fall 2013 semester will be published on July 2nd. Once the eBill has been published, students can enroll in their payment plan. The due date for the first payment is July 20th. To learn more about payment plans, monthly interest charges, and class cancellation, be sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
In addition to MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card, Xavier's Bursar's Office can now accept VISA as a method of payment. As with all of the credit card transactions, they are only accepted through our online secure payment gateway and there is a convenience fee of 2.75% on the amount charged.
Xavier University has partnered with peerTransfer in order to streamline international payments. peerTransfer allows students from foreign countries to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in their home currency. By making their payment with peerTransfer they can:
- Track their payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates in over 48 countries
- Access multilingual support team with any questions, day or night
To begin the payment process, students can click or go to xavier.peertransfer.com. You can also learn more by visiting our international payments page. Note: You must have your Xavier University issued student ID number to make a payment.
Xavier University has partnered with CASHNet in providing our customers with eBills, Payment Plans, and secure Online Payments.
- Click here to learn More about your eBill
- Click here to learn How to pay
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
Quick Facts About Us
- The Office of the Bursar is responsible for the assessment and collection of tuition and fees payable to Xavier University.
- Xavier does not produce and mail paper invoices for students. Electronic bills called eBills are published at the beginning of each month with due dates of the 20th of each month.
- The Bursar's Office is located in the Musketeer Mezzanine which is located in Fenwick Place. Our office is along side the Registrar's Office, the Office of Residence Life, and the ALL Card Office.
- Phone: 513-745-3435
- Fax: 513-745-2926
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org