Application processes vary depending upon your program of choice. In general, the following documents are required to complete an application:
· Official GMAT and/or GRE scores
· Official transcripts of college / university education. Xavier strongly recommends a credential evaluation of international transcripts.
· Personal Statement
· Letter of Recommendation
In addition, in order to expedite your immigration paperwork, we recommend you provide the following documents along with your application materials:
- Copy of Passport: Copy of the pages of your passport where your picture and information is shown. You may submit the copy of your passport via e-mail to email@example.com.
- Official Bank Statement: The official bank statement must be original (no faxed, e-mailed or scanned copies accepted) and show the Financial Requirements minus any scholarships you may have received.
- Financial Sponsor Statement Form: The Financial Sponsor Statement Form must be completely filled out and signed (for each sponsor if there is more than one) if the financial documents are not under the student's name. You may scan and submit this form via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SEVIS Record Transfer Form: (Transfer Students Only): Student must complete the top part of the SEVIS Record Transfer Form and the bottom part of the form must be completed by the current International Student Advisor at thecollege/university. You may scan and submit this form via e-mail to email@example.com.
Once ready, please mail all of the original documents listed above (no copies) to the following address:
Office of Admission
3800 Victory Parkway
Cincinnati, OH 45207-5131 USA
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us at +1 (513) 745-2864, or via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org.