The mission of Financial Operations and Risk Management is to deliver effective execution and high-quality services in Safety, Internal Audit, Insurance, Bursar, Purchasing and Accounting.
Quick Facts About Us
- Officers within the Xavier Police Department are State Certified with police powers and authority as set forth under section 1713.50 of the Ohio Revised Code.
- Internal Auditing is independent, provides objective assurance and is a consulting activity.
- The role of Risk Management and Insurance is to minimize the adverse effects of loss due to accidents or unexpected events that jeopardize the well-being of the university community.
- The Bursar publishes Student eBills on or about the 15th of each month and are due the 1st of each month.
- In FY15, Purchasing processed over 95% of all requisitions through the Xavier Buy (SciQuest) e-Procurement system, significantly reducing the amount of paper consumed throughout the University.
- The mission of the Office of the Controller is to account for, report on, and safeguard the financial resources of Xavier University in a manner that supports the university's mission and community.