The Xavier University Mentor Program links students with leading executives and career professionals to network and establish connections in the professional world. The program offers an innovative approach ensuring students have a viable and effective network of notable professional contacts assisting them in their career endeavors.
In January 2013, the Williams College of Business Executive Mentor Program (est. 2003) merged with the Career Services Center Xavier Mentoring Program (est. 2008) to form the Xavier University Mentor Program. This program is now affiliated with the Career Development Office.
Goals and Objectives
- Equip student with the insight and tools to make informed and ethical career decisions.
- Identify student's possible career paths.
- Groom student into a confident graduate with exceptional leadership, teamwork, creative thinking, and interpersonal skills through coaching and feedback.
- Provide a source of advice on personal growth, academics, mission and career options.
- Provide a forum for the observation, practice and mastery of professional networking skills.