The Xavier Advocate Program exists to provide confidential support, information and advocacy for those affected by harassment, discrimination, relationship violence, sexual assault, rape and stalking. Xavier University understands that its community as a whole is affected by this kind of violence. Please know that you are not alone. Xavier is dedicated to a campus free of these injustices, and strives for such an environment.
We believe in:
- Providing a safe means by which to be heard,
- Providing options and information,
- Providing unconditional support for survivors in their choices for recovery,
- Respecting each individual's recovery process,
- Promoting fairness for survivors within the University and criminal justice systems,
- Preventing harassment, discrimination, rape and sexual assault through education, and
- A campus environment of mutual respect and genuine care for all individuals.
If you are in immediate danger, call campus police at 513 745-1000.